BeachTeach: maximising enjoyment of the marine environment and maximising learning experiences.
BeachTeach is a Sydney-based company and will travel between the Central Coast, the Blue Mountains and Southern Sydney. A small travel fee may apply. We are fully insured and all staff have Senior First Aid training and Working With Children clearance.
Kate Keary (nee Kilgour) :: Director
- Bachelor of Marine Science, Master of Environmental Education and Master of Teaching (Secondary Science & Geography)
- 11 years experience in marine education with students of all ages. Kate is a respected industry professional with a wealth of knowledge, experience and skills.
- 2.5 years experience teaching in Primary and High Schools as well as DEC Environmental Education Centres
Greg Keary :: Teacher
- Bachelor of Health Science and a Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- 12 years experience teaching K-6 Primary students in 5 schools, including numerous executive roles.
- BeachTeach program development in order to meet the needs of teachers and students using an inquiry learning framework.
Macquarie University Alumni Promo
BeachTeach Director, Kate, was asked to be involved in promoting post-graduate courses at Macquarie Uni.